Origin Techserve can provide a complete solution for Digital Signage Solution. Digital content can be created easily via a Content Management System. Its control panel has built-in tools which allow advertisers to combine audio, video, image and interactivity by themselves. Digital contents displayed on the signage are presented in one of the following formats:
Text – Scrolling text. Either scrolling text, or text dynamically updated via external newsfeed source.
Images – Scrolling images, usually in the format of digital advertisement posters
Video – Usually in the format of commercial TV advertisements
Interactive interfaces – Combining with Touch Screen and Kinect Sensors, it allows two-way communications with the users. It helps to engage users and also helps advertisers to gain insight in customer behaviours.
DESIGNER Design your own Content!
- Is a Content Authoring tool
- Multi language content (any Indian or International language)
- Can compose content using your existing media like images, videos, flash, logos, fonts etc
- Any Windows supported unicode font can be used
- Transparency to videos, images and flash
- Has over 100 transition effects to elements as well as slides
- Supports layering and sequence of entry and exit of elements into the screen
- Interactive kiosk type content.
- Can interface with external data sources like databases, ERP, CRM, Booking, Internet etc.
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- Server that controls and manages all the screens
- Is a web application accessed remotely by several users at the same time via a web browser
- Manages content, scheduling and targeting of content onto each screen separately.
- Remotely monitor, manage and fix issues on the screens.
- No need to access the screen in almost 90% of the cases, can be fixed online remotely
- All user access is controlled using roles, permissions and work groups
- Front Desk users can access the system online, select templates and fill templates to create custom messages to go on the screens.
Digital signs are used for many different purposes and there is no definitive list. However, below are some of the most common applications of digital sign:
- Public information– news, weather, traffic and local (location specific) information, such as building directory with map, fire exits and traveler information.
- Internal information- corporate messages, such as health & safety items, news, and so forth.
- Menu information– pricing, photos, ingredients, and other information about the food(s) being offered, including nutritional facts.
- Advertising– usually either related to the location of the sign or using the audience reach of the screens for general advertising.
- Brand building– in-store digital sign to promote the brand and build a brand identity.
- Influencing customer behavior– directing customers to different areas, increasing the “dwell time” on the store premises, and a wide range of other uses in service of such influence.
- Enhancing customer experience– applications include the reduction of perceived wait time in the waiting areas of restaurants and other retail operations, bank queues, and similar circumstances, as well as demonstrations, such as those of recipes in food stores, among other examples.
- Fashion Store Dressing Room– Helps shoppers to choose dresses inside a fashion store 
- Enhancing the environment– with interactive screens (in the floor, for example, as with “informational footsteps” found in some tourist attractions, museums, and the like) or with other means of “dynamic wayfinding”.