Video Wall Solution
Origin Techserve provides video wall solution that consists of multiple panels tiled together contiguously or overlapped in order to form single large screen beyond panels more than 98inch.
Typical display technologies include
- LCD panels
- Direct View LED arrays & Laser Phosphor Displays
LCD Video Wall
An LED-backlit LCD is a flat panel display that uses LED backlighting instead of traditional cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting. These LCD/LED Panels can see physical line over the images from gap size of 3.5 / 1.8 / 0.8mm, which called bezel width (space or gap between two LCD Panels.
Active LED Video Wall
LED video walls are comprised of Direct LED displays (also called LED-SMD) that work together as a unit to display content as if it were a single screen. LED screens are incredibly efficient because each component is responsible for conducting and emitting its own light.
It can be used for both Indoor and Outdoor application that provides unmatched choice, versatility and flexibility when it comes to specifying high-performance video walls. From premium options for critical viewing and Active 3D applications to more budget-friendly solutions for high-impact installations, LED video walls are perfect for engaging clients and customers, sharing information and entertaining in unique and innovative ways.
Widely can be used for Control Rooms/ Broad Cast / Auditoriums / Public Display & So on..
Video Wall Controller
Video wall controller (sometimes called “processor”) is a device that splits a single image into parts to be displayed on individual screens. Video wall controllers can be divided into Hardware based and Software based controllers The most simple example of video wall controller is single input multiple outputs scaler. It accepts one video input and splits the image into parts corresponding to displays in the video wall.
Hardware based controllers
- Hardware-based controllers are electronic devices built for specific purpos
- They usually are built on array of video processing chipsets and do not have an operating system
- High performance and reliability
Software Based Controller
- It is based on PC & video-card controllers running helps with OS ( Eg. Windows , Linux , MAC).
- PC or server equipped with special multiple-output graphic cards and optionally with video capture input cards & It’s Built on industrial-grade chassis
- It can launch applications like maps, VoIP client (to display IP cameras), SCADA clients, Digital Signage software that can directly utilize the full resolution of the video wall
- widely used in control rooms and high-end Digital Signage